Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 6, 2010

This week

This past week was busy and fun.  My youngest daughter Megan turned 2.  We had a party.  I can't write about
it like my eldest daughter Maranda did so I will refer you to her blogsite.  Marandashighschooladventures.blogspot.com.  Here is a picture of Megan at her party with her 4 year-old cousin Spencer. They are lovin' those cones.

It seems to me that time is going faster and faster as it passes.  Does it for you?  When your baby turns 2 that ends her days of babyhood.  She is so big that it is hard for me to carry her for very long.  She wants to be independent but thank goodness not for very long.  I am not ready for her to grow up.  She is our last child.  I try to enjoy and cherish as many moments as I can.

I ended the week planting.  Yes it is November and I planted some bulbs with the help of my daughter Selena, and Megan tried too.  Here in Ogden Utah it is usually in the 30's in November.  Not this weekend it is in the 60's.  If our house doesn't sell before spring then we will have daffodils and tulips to brighten our spirits.

I am working on my business.  I started it 4 weeks ago on Monday.  Wake Up Now is the name.  I am looking for seven people to work with that want to get out of debt and be free from money worries.  It is very simple and I will support anyone in setting up your business and getting out of debt, that is willing to work as hard as they can to copy what I am doing.  It is very simple.  I have two websites, 1230.theambassadoracademy.com, LisaB4.wakeupnow.com.  Don't be concerned when your information is asked for, I am the only one who sees it.

I have also started a new workout program.  I follow Dr. Mercola's exercise routine.  His website is drmercola.com.  Find the exercise link and read about it and how to do it.  I love it and what it does.

Now I am thinking about the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment